DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 15 October 2012

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice and some faux marbling BM-320

Today I want to show you Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice. This black jelly with orange glitter came out last Halloween in the US but it recently turned up in my local Poundland. I read many complaints about how sheer it is so I wasn't really holding out for much but I must be in the minority because I love it. Yes it is sheer but it only took 3 coats to build up the opacity. It's perfect for Halloween.
At the weekend I tried to create a black and orange water marble mani but it still wasn't happening so I thought I'd fake one by stamping over PS with an image from BM-320.

The matte and glossy combo works but I wish the black stamping polish was more opaque.
And for kicks I decided to matify the whole thing. It didn't turn out a well as I had hoped.
Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. That stamping looks really, really cool-- matte and regular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up too, but was putting off trying it, I think I'm going to now, and it looks amazing with your matte stamping : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks great. I have problems with stamping using matte polishes :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeed Pumpkin Spice!!! Gorgeous.
    And absolutely love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect!!!!! Very Halloween-ish - love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. with stamping but without matte it looks amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This combination is absolutely fantastic! What a great idea of you. I really like it:)

    ReplyDelete