DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 12 July 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream Picture Spam

Just want to start by saying thank you to all the ladies that left messages on my last post. It's finally sinking in but I am still waiting for my certificate before I will believe it!

Upon hearing my result Mr PD bought me Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream as a little well done. This polish had been on my wish list for a while and it's great to be able to wear it on all ten nails. I quite liked my own versions but I guess nothing beats the real thing.
This polish is quite sheer and require 3 coats for complete coverage
Oooh mermaidy
Duochrome: Green/Blue

1 coat : 3 coats
Thank you for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! And what a great gesture from Mr PD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, waiting for this in the post. Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting a first and on your new job! Great news! This polish is the perfect treat, it's stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. I want this polish soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!
    All that glitter colors, really amazing!

    ReplyDelete