DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 12 June 2012

H&M Peppermint Fusion

This polish has been around for a while, however, it was only recently I found it in my local H&M. From a distance it looks like a plain periwinkle creme but on closer inspection there is also a subtle light blue shimmer that adds a little more dimension to the finish.
Now that I have it and have worn it on my nails I can understand the love for this polish. It's very feminine and I would imagine flattering against any skintone. The only downside to this polish is that it required 3 coats and that it bubbled in some areas, though this could be partly my fault as I applied quite thick coats and didn't allow each coat dry properly before applying the next.

Do you have this polish and have you experienced any bubbling?

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. From the title I was expecting something more green but I absolutely love this blue shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THIS POLISH SO MUCH. Your swatch is amazing, even with the slight bubbling.

    ReplyDelete