DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 6 May 2012

Barry M - Copper

Hey guys Since I handed in my dissertation I've been uber busy revising for two final exams that are coming up at the end of the month and also preparing for job interviews. I've already had an interview which went really badly so I've been busy swotting for another one in just over a weeks time. This is one that I really want so I don't think I can afford to fu*ck up like I did for the first one! If anyone works for the NHS and has an idea of what is 'hot' at the moment feel free to tell me. I've been reading about the CQC and Information Governance as it came up in the first interview but is there more? Anyway I hope I've explained my absence!

 So today I want to show you Barry M Copper. This is one of their latest releases and I've heard it may be a dupe for OPI Warm & Fozzie. Unfortunately I don't own W&F but looking at swatches Copper looks like it contains the same gold/copper, green, pink flecks and has the same copper/pinky duochrome.
Like Denim this applies beautifully; it only required 2 coats for complete coverage. I find metallics and glitter flecked polish like this dries to a quite flat finish. I'm not sure how to explain it but the layers are thin. In my photos I added a topcoat because I find it adds more dimension and sparkle to 'flat' polishes.

I bought this on a whim because I don't think colours like this really suit my skin tone, but I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at how lovely this looks. Have you bought this? Do you own W&F and think this could be a possible dupe?

8 comments:

  1. The colour is so nice. I tried to buy these but our boots hasn't got them in stock :( They only have the magnetic polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous nails! I got that one but haven't worn it yet. Good luck with the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks *almost* holographic. I have this, but haven't worn it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsessed with copper right now.. this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous. I got this yesterday but I just tried denim (post coming soon, scheduled)and have yet to try copper. :) Have you tried removing it yet? Does it come off like glitter or like normal polish? Despite the flecks in denim it comes off like a normal polish for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful polish :) I have Warm & Fozzie and have to say I was a little disappointed with it - this looks so much prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! And I'm loving your nails!

    ReplyDelete