DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 12 February 2012

International Nail Mail - Brazil

Barbara over at http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbkitty/ contacted me a few weeks ago about doing a 3 polish swap. She wanted a polish I had access to, you can probably guess which one, and offered to send over some Brazilian polishes of my choosing in exchange. With Hits being the only brand I was familar with I asked for a few of their polishes that I had overlooked when I made an order from Llarowe at the end of last year.

Yesterday they came!
Impala - Blue Flakie, Risque - Red glitter in black, Hits - Hefesto, Unconventional and Dreamer

She very generously included a couple of other brands which is why you can see 5 polishes...a flakie and a red glitter in a black base, Barbara you really shouldn't have!

I can't wait to swatch these for you guys!

Thank you SO much Barbara, you've spoilt me.


3 comments:

  1. They all look beautiful! I look forward to the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Can't wait to see swatches from them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m so happy that you like them.
    I´m looking forward for your beautiful swatches.
    =)

    ReplyDelete