DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 26 November 2011

Fair Isle Nails aka festive tribal !

Hey ladies I took some time out from writing my 'reflective' essay and created some super cute (well I think they are) Fair Isle nail designs for you! I love Fair Isle knits and I recently bought a wool skirt which inspired this whole shabang.



Hope you like them and give it a go yourself.
If you don't have any Fair Isle knits for reference just do a quite Google and you'll find loads!

9 comments:

  1. This is amazing! How on earth did you manage to do all that? Your thumb and ring finger are my favourites but wow, the whole manicure just blows me away

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These are incredible! I absolutely love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I really enjoyed creating these and feel tempted to do another few designs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love that nail art! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! This is so great! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a pro at nail art!

    ReplyDelete