DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 29 October 2011

Halloween - Funky French

Hey guys hope you're all having a fab Halloween weekend. I promised to try and do another nail design for you but I copped out ;-( I had lots of ideas floating around in my head but when it came to putting brush to nail I chose to regurgitate the B&W French mani I did a few posts ago but on orange. I know! Hey at least the orange makes it Halloween-y. I guess my justification for doing this is that it's a little more grown up looking (not that nail designs should be age specific!) and you could probably get away with wearing it for work?!?! So anyway I hope my photos make up for the lack of creativity on the nails.

I added a flakie over the orange but it's not really visible in the photos!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

4 comments:

  1. WOW love it! It's not skulls or pumpkins or spiderwebs, but still SO Halloween-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I like how you did all of the different widths. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.
    @Let's Get Nailed I just used a black LA colors striper ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete