DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 21 October 2011

Halloween - Centipede Nails

This morning I finally finished reading We Need to Talk About Kevin so I'm back to creating designs for you guys.
Today's design was a result of another design not quite going to plan. If creepy crawlies make you uneasy then please look away!

Centipedes
This design freaks me out a little!
I got lazy with clean up!
I'm trying really hard to be original with my designs however with so many amazing designs out there it's becoming quite a challenge! Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Ö I'd be scared of your nails if I'd see them in RL. Even now I don't feel great. xD I scrolled down so fast. HAHA but great job though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I could never wear this on my nails, I would freak myself out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Wow, I'd totally wear it! Stunning work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If these were red they might be more freaky to me.. I like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are really creepy looking! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creepily awesome! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, never have I seen someone do something so creepy and cool as a manicure. It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete