DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 5 September 2011

ELF Metal Madness

If it had not been for a gift with purchase offer ELF's Metal Madness would never have made it onto my nails! And this is what I would have been missing...
Gorgeous dark grey metallic with holographic glitter
Here you can see the holo much better
I got this polish last Christmas time but it is still available from ELF. Seriously you cannot go wrong with this polish. It dries well and is opaque in about 2 coats. My only issue is with the brush which is really soft and fans out causing all sorts of problems on my little nails!

I would recommend trying other polishes from their range too. From personal experience they can be a bit hit and miss but at £1.50 you can't really complain. Some colours are gorgeous however some like "Champagne" do not look like the colour on the website.

Have you got this polish or any others in your collection? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment