DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 29 April 2011

My first attempt at Polka Dots

For the past few days I've been wearing For Audrey by China Glaze, a gorgeous nail polish created in honour of Audrey Hepburn. The colour is supposed to match the colour of Tiffany jewellery boxes however I can't confirm it myself as my boxes are miles away. I achieved perfect coverage in two coats but I reckon those of you who are more experienced could do it in one, it's that opaque. Don't you think it looks a little like Mint Cream by ELF? I didn't want to do a side my side comparison so instead I decided to do some polka dots for the first time using the techniques learnt from Cute Polish.As you can see from the picture Mint Cream is lighter than For Audrey and on closer inspection it's also more on the green side.

I love the dots and will be doing more if the future! What do you guys think?

(Can you tell I've filed my nails down to have a squarer tip!)

1 comment: